The Path Planner is the best goals planner to achieve more than ever before.
Congratulations for your decision, you are one step closer to bring your dreams to life!
In the first column write down all the goals you want to accomplish in one year. Divide the main/most important goal into 4 quarter achievements ( Quarter 1, 2, 3 and 4). After achieving each goal, come back to this page and check the box. Ready to start?
Now each Quarter from the first page is going to be divided into monthly milestones. (3 milestones for each quarter). In the second column write down how you should act in order to achieve your goal. What habits or skills you need to adopt to be able to achieve your goals. Don’t forget to set up a reward for each goal and to celebrate every win. After achieving each goal, come back to this page and check the box.
In this section, you plan all the important events in the month. Schedule your appointments, meetings in one place. Therefore you can see the big picture and never miss a meeting.
- In the Habits section, write down the habits you are going to adopt and track during this months. It takes a minimum of 21 days to adopt a new habit.
- Mindset: Write down limiting beliefs that you have and are holding you back. Write also a solution. How can you change them?
- Goals for upcoming month: Divide Monthly milestones from the previous page into weekly Goals. Learn and evolve: After one month come back to this page and write down everything you have learned.
On the left page of the weekly layout from your goals planner, you have space to plan your week ahead, each Sunday take time to plan the upcoming week.
- Goals for this week: Write your goals from this specific week. Check the previous monthly plan.
- I’m grateful for: Find each week reasons to be grateful for; this will shift your mindset to a positive thinking helping your mind to find solutions and see opportunities.
- Daily Goal: Each day take daily steps to your goals. This section makes the difference in your life. Here you divide the weekly goal in 7 days actions.
- To do: Write down other priorities for each day.
- Habit: Write the name of the habit you are working on this week. Track it every day. At the end of the day write down things you did well in the + section and things you have to improve in the – section. At the end of the week take time for yourself, this is a very important action because will help you know each moment where you are with your goals and life and what you can do to improve it.
- On the right page write last week’s review. Reward yourself for each small win you have. You deserve it! Cheers! 🙂
- I will improve: Overcome your challenges and think how can you do better, solutions and tricks to help.
You have note pages for each week. Be creative and use them as you see fit! It is recommended to use it as a journal and create a night routine in which you identify the things you appreciate that happened during that day.
Within its circular shape, the mandala has the power to promote relaxation, balance the body’s energies, enhance your creativity, and support healing. The great news is you can achieve all of these benefits while having fun with your mandala coloring pages. Your goals planner it is more than a system, it is a life style.